The preferred venue for the event is a hotel.
Here are the venue requirements:
- Classroom seating preferred, theater seating acceptable, have two aisles to make it easier for people to get to their seats
- A wireless lavalier/lapel microphone (tie clip-on) is preferred; a handheld microphone is acceptable. Please no headset microphone. Be sure to have a backup wireless microphone.
- A six-foot table at front of the room for Bob’s props.
- Two bottles of water and a small box of tissues.
- A podium with a microphone will be needed for the host/mc and the premier sponsors
- Tables for each sponsor including one for City Partners/Hosts
- Tables for registration outside the room
- If 300 or more people, then Bob would like risers at the front – 16′ wide x 8′ deep. Otherwise, he likes being at floor level